API was honoured to meet with David L. Cohen, US Ambassador to Canada, and Holly Waeger Monster, US Concol General, as part of their visit to Edmonton.
Invited to take part in a meeting hosted by Edmonton Mayor Amarjeet Sohi, API shared how the United States and Canada’s life sciences industry can work together to advance new discoveries and bring more life-saving therapeutics to market. The United States is the largest pharmaceutical market in the world, and our close proximity makes us ideal partners in advancing health innovations.
We thank Mayor Sohi for inviting us to share the exciting developments underway as we work to attract business and investment to Canada.
Pictured left to right are:
- Tom Viinikka, CEO, Edmonton Screen Industries Office
- Cam Linke, CEO, Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute (Amii)
- Holly Waeger Monster, US Consol General
- His Excellency David L Cohen, US Ambassador to Canada
- His Worship Amarjeet Sohi, Mayor, City of Edmonton
- Malcolm Bruce, CEO, Edmonton Global
- Andrew MacIsaac, CEO, Applied Pharmaceutical Innovation
- Hana Marinkovic, VP Corporate Affairs, Applied Pharmaceutical Innovation